Skip to main content

When we change the world changes

Let us try co-operation
and not competition
Make an effort to calm
and not claim

Build power to face
everything with grace
Life has its own pace
Well we aren't in a race

Be at ease while facing difference
It's just another experience
And a time to show more confidence
Things cannot always be our way
Catch these thoughts in your head & play
Choosing the best ones to sow
Good changes can help us grow

Accept and see through new lens
See well, it too might make some sense
Withdrawing too requires power
The insecurities may else conquer
Free yourself from the baggage of expectations
Anxieties and anticipations

Let new ideas penetrate
Show patience and tolerate
Remove the deep-rooted fears
Empathize with others tears

Look at new ways of thinking
it could act as a bridge for linking
Every perspective might look little defective
Take the best from all and live

Raise your voice against exploitation
Get involved in finding a solution
Courage to stand would come naturally
Once you have belief in your course truly

Try and keep your mind stable
Also, help others become capable
Pursue what you feel accurate
Without shutting your soul's gate

Let's try to have the ability
and deal every situation with dignity
Avoid the blame and complain
There's so much that together we can attain





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kavita / Poem

  The journey of my poems Some of them gush out as an outburst of emotions Others cling in my head as a punch line Many are result of unconscious observation Some are based on my values and inclination But each of them is special As a conversation with myself Reflection on society and communication between like minded folks They reveal my concerns, my desires, my fears, my state of mind My encrypted secrets, my fantasy and obviously my love too

Pyar

Pyar toh bahut log karte h Par tum.... kuch alag hi karte ho Jitna humne pyar ko samja tha Tum usse bhi kaafi badhkar karte ho Kuch log jatate h isse alfazon mein Tum sirf uska nayab ehsaas dilya karte ho Aur ye anubhav bhi itna anmol h Ki mere tark fikke pad jate h Phir jane kyun hum darr jate h Aur chah k bhi apni mushkil tumse na keh pate h Tum haath pakad mushkil se nikal loge Par hum madad mangne se hi katrate h Aisa nahi ki bharosa nahi h tum pe Bas khud se uljhan suljhane mein lag jate h

Dear Cousin

I can still give you advise on precautions you must take Without you knowing that I missed to take many when needed As my bad experience doesn't disqualify me I would use it as a weapon to save you & myself from self pity