Real is Beautiful, And it keeps me happy Even when I have a few pimples, some acne scars, bushy eyebrows, and multiple sunspots. I don't lose my confidence because of any of these. I am at total peace. As they just reflect my age, I accept them all with grace. I am totally comfortable in my skin. No need for a no-makeup look effort and the use of numerous filters. No anxiety about not being noticed, or crazy desire for likes from strangers. Why should I be hiding that ? which is natural and real. Why should I be fake? Being well-groomed makes sense, But covering up my reality, Would it not be like cheating myself? I instead choose to accept all that is mine, and improve upon to rise and shine.
They are called modern in every era For they dare to be different Push the social boundaries Ask explanation for traditions That paint them weak, Keep them away from power, Burden them with responsibility, Curb their right to choose and push them to just follow- the mores and customs & practices most of which they despise. She is often caught and pulled back by this social web so intricately knit that guides her look her every move her every choice because she fears being an outcast It is so skillfully made That even in her rebel too she tortures herself to fit a checklist of liked/ desirable women From waxing her body to wear that shorts/skirt to compromising her career for family it all looks fair and part of peaceful living.
है कौन वो ? क्या उसका है ? गांव है ? शहर है या देश है ? या सारी दुनिया उसकी है ? यह मज़दूर है , पाया जाता हर जगह ज़रूर है | पर कितना इनका अपमान किया, नाम रखा पर काम लिया | खबरों का एक अंग भी ना ठंग से इन्हें दिया इनके दुख दर्द और कष्टों को बस कुछ आंकड़ों में समेट दिया इनकी व्यथा को सबने ही तो है अनसुना किया ना दिखी कोई आस आसरे की जब जरुरत थी उन्हें सहारे की तालाबंदी में जब सबका घर था उनके जीवन में नया प्रश्न था कहाँ का वो निवासी है , आवासी है ? या बस दास ही है ? जीवन भी नहीं है उसका जब चाहे कोई रोक लेता है | मन चाहे जब जाने को कहता है, वह अपने दम पे ही चलता है कभी भूख कभी प्यास से मरता है जीने के लिए हर पल संघर्ष करता है | आपदा में भी पलायन का किराया तक खुद ही भरता है बाढ़ की तरह उनका जमावड़ा जब शहरों से बहता है सड़क, नदी और रेल की पटरी किनारे बेबस सा दिखता है | क्या तुमको यह भयावह सा नहीं लगता है ? आज यह वर्ग है कलको तुम्हारा भी तो हो सकत...
Comments
Post a Comment