Skip to main content

Self-Conversation

​​Confused about my reaction

Staying quiet is right?

Or fiercely replying in the fight?

Which option would help me prove my point?


Self-doubt? empathy? Or gullible me?

What can explain all of this?


To do or not do.

To choose or be chosen.

To try or to give in.

To live or just let things be.


What is winning?

Pleasing others or loving yourself?

What if both of these conflict?



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


My deeds can be painted in a number of ways.

But it will always have the hue of the artist's own character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kavita / Poem

  The journey of my poems Some of them gush out as an outburst of emotions Others cling in my head as a punch line Many are result of unconscious observation Some are based on my values and inclination But each of them is special As a conversation with myself Reflection on society and communication between like minded folks They reveal my concerns, my desires, my fears, my state of mind My encrypted secrets, my fantasy and obviously my love too

Pyar

Pyar toh bahut log karte h Par tum.... kuch alag hi karte ho Jitna humne pyar ko samja tha Tum usse bhi kaafi badhkar karte ho Kuch log jatate h isse alfazon mein Tum sirf uska nayab ehsaas dilya karte ho Aur ye anubhav bhi itna anmol h Ki mere tark fikke pad jate h Phir jane kyun hum darr jate h Aur chah k bhi apni mushkil tumse na keh pate h Tum haath pakad mushkil se nikal loge Par hum madad mangne se hi katrate h Aisa nahi ki bharosa nahi h tum pe Bas khud se uljhan suljhane mein lag jate h

Dear Cousin

I can still give you advise on precautions you must take Without you knowing that I missed to take many when needed As my bad experience doesn't disqualify me I would use it as a weapon to save you & myself from self pity